by Rita Davidson
June, is dedicated to the Sacred Heart. We just finished May the Month of Mary…isn’t it so fitting the Church gives us the Sacred Heart right after the month of Mary ?
So much about the Faith is comforting…that is, when we can SEE with the eyes of faith. For those that cannot see with the eyes of Faith…the practice of the Catholic faith becomes a great burden.
The “guidance” of the Church through each generation, becomes just “rules” and “oppression” instead of “obedience and freedom”.
Let us remind ourselves of the great promises that come to us from the Sacred Heart. And pray earnestly that we might be worthy to share His banquet in heaven one day.
12 PROMISES OF THE SACRED HEART
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will give peace in their families.
3. I will console them in all their troubles.
4. They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially
at the hour of death.
5. I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
9. I will bless the homes in which the image of My Sacred Heart shall be
exposed and honoured.
10. I will give to priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their name written in My
Heart, and it shall never be effaced.
12. The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall
receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace
of final repentance; they shall not die under My displeasure, nor without
receiving their Sacraments; My Heart shall be their assured refuge at that
May these comfort you, inspire you, and console you in this vale of tears…
With the Sacred Heart of Jesus on our side, what do we have to be worried about!? ?Let’s console His sorrowful heart that so loves us. ??
Rita is a Catholic wife, and mother of seven, with three autistic boys. Author, of “Immodesty, Satan’s Virtue” (2001) and speaker, she has a PASSION for making #realcatholicmodesty understood. She is a licensed Hairdresser, and Make Up Pro, Certified Christian Image Stylist. With a degree in Natural Health she enjoys essential oils & Jamberry Nail Wraps. She enjoys making people smile and sharing God’s love with anyone who will listen. After overcoming a stroke, disabilities, they lost everything in a devastating house fire that made them homeless for six months. She is determined to lead souls back to Christ by finding the #realcatholicbeauty in their lives by carrying their cross with JOY!
©Copyright 2017 Rita Davidson & Little Flowers Family Press All Rights Reserved.