Don’t you just love big majestic trees? it’s our only one !
This view of our yard (see house on the left) will soon be overtaken by every machine possible..
We signed the paperwork to begin the LAST of our repairs and renovations - AND finally a proper living room for our family!
As you know we have been living in an 8 foot wide living room since we moved here. With 7 of us and my mom in a wheelchair and three special needs let’s just say it was a HIGH cause of our stress most days. (Aka meltdowns !)
"No I was sitting there" "no that's MY seat" "get off my seat" yes just some of the things I would hear daily in a room without enough seats to sit us all! In fact I'm sitting in my kitchen writing this, cause there are no room for me in there now. Lol
I can’t tell you how excited I am (and SCARED !) to see this done (we've only waited three full YEARS, only to get sidetracked with our mold remediation!) and we need your help!
First Pray please!!!! Your prayers alone has got us so far... this is the last stretch and don't fail us now.
2019 Repairs and renovations needed include:
- 4 more windows to be removed under mold remediation started Friday.
- Basement vacuum and clean for mold remediation.
- Hall closet to be torn out to clean all the mold there under containment
Then Monday begins;
- New furnace - ours is not compatuble with the new duct work needed for removing the moisture out of our home and ensuring no more mold regrowth.
- New hot water tank- when the furnace is changed the venting is no longer compatible. Plus when we had our gas scare (for my Facebook followers who prayed for us we thank you!) we discovered the top of our tank was melted (YIKES!) so we feel this is about time!
- Re-grading around the house - this means tearing up our laneway and patio stones around the house and reforming the land so water is directed away from the house and prevent moisture build up in the house again.
- New HRV Heat Exchange recovery system and new duct work to ensure proper air flow in the house and again no moisture for mold regrowth.
- Lastly, our New living room - finally a home large enough with NO MOLD!
- Total cost $74,685.50
- Please pray for us (while I go faint haha ) somebody wake me up when it’s all over
Donate to our house repair fund here: www.gofundme.com/Davidsonfamilytrust
and share this page!!! I can't wait to show you our progress!!
Thank you and God LOVE you 😍
Rita and family
(C) Copyright 2019 Rita Davidson & Little Flowers Family Press