Has your HEART been drawn to modesty?
by Rita Davidson
- “I just started really getting serious in my prayers for him over the past week
- In fact, my prayer life has increased since dressing modestly.
- You can’t believe how much God has used you to bless me over the past couple of weeks. I’m so thankful for your service, example and obedience. I’ve been attracted to modesty for a long time but it’s like I’m seeing it differently now.
- I’m 14 days wearing modest clothes … it’s an exciting journey. I’m feeling more feminine, praying more, cooking healthy meals instead of eating out at fast food restaurants, and feeling awestruck with God’s love and presence. Thank you for helping me to see the truth of modesty … it just never was clear to me before … God has opened my eyes and much healing is taking place. Praise the Lord! God bless you Rita.
- I’m on page 201. Oh Rita, I wish every woman could read this! The information you present is incredible and really leaves no question that pants on women is just wrong. God bless you this day. Xo”
I mean WOW. That says it all doesn’t it? When we look at all the problems in society today and how modest dressing can bring back to women such hidden grace, is it any wonder that Our Lady of Fatima said, “Fashions will be introduced that will much offend Our Lord. Our Lord has no fashions He always remains the same.”
and “The souls that fall most to hell are from sins of the flesh.”
I have seen this proven time and time again since 1999 when I first began Our Lady’s Modesty Crusade© and counseling families.
January 2017 I will be opening the BRAND NEW Our Lady’s Modesty Crusade© for women and mothers again. Be sure to get on the WAIT LIST HERE to find out when this will be opening.
Right now today is the LAST DAY to grab the BLACK FRIDAY BULK PRICING RIGHT HERE, books are shipping now from our US Warehouse and distributor, so take advantage of that today just in time for Christmas gift-giving where the book can say what you have always been wanting to say yourself! 🙂 I can’t wait to hear your comments!
Rita xo 🙂
Rita is a Catholic wife, and mother of seven, with three autistic boys. Author, of “Immodesty, Satan’s Virtue” (2001) and speaker, she has a PASSION for making #realcatholicmodesty understood. She is a licensed Hairdresser, and Make Up Pro with a degree in Natural Health who enjoys essential oils. She enjoys making people smile and sharing God’s love with anyone who will listen. After overcoming a stroke, disabilities, they lost everything in a devastating house fire that made them homeless for six months. She is determined to lead souls back to Christ by finding the #realcatholicbeauty in their lives by carrying their cross with JOY!
©Copyright 2016 Rita Davidson & Little Flowers Family Press All Rights Reserved.