Join Our Lady's Return to Beauty
- Do you wish you could meet a group of like-minded women who love modesty and Our Lord?
- Do you wish you didn't feel guilty every time you put on lipstick?
- What about that nagging thought that keeps taunting you that your VAIN because you LIKE to look pretty?
- Do you LOVE our Lady yet love fashion too? What? You say these can't belong together? Oh YES they can....
This is the reason I started Our Lady's Return to Beauty Inner Circle...because there are important points in my first edition of "Immodesty, Satan's Virtue" that people have exploited.
Modesty does NOT means you should dress like the amish
Modesty does NOT means you need to dress like "Little House on the Prarie"
Modesty does NOT mean you need to dress drab or ugly, or hide.
I'm here to tell you it is NOT VAIN to want to be beautiful!
beauty and modesty... they go hand in hand.
Today there are voices EVERYWHERE thinking they understand modesty...they share the SAME quotes and outdated pictures on modesty. It's sickening...
- But NO one teaches you how to help your husband understand modesty?
- NO one is teaching you how handle your mother in law, your family, understand modesty?
- NO one is showing you how to get your daughters to dress more modestly?
- NO one is showing you how to save your marriage because your husband hates modesty?
- No one is showing you how to match outfits so you look stunning and bring JOY to your husband?
Join Our Lady's Return to Beauty
Hi, I'm Rita Davidson. I started dressing in skirts/dresses (yes JUMPERS lol) in 1998. It's taken me ALOT of research to understand how Catholic modesty applies in todays world. And I'm hear to dispel the myths and lies about what real catholic modesty is!
For anyone who knows me, I am always on the run. As a writer/researcher I grab moments where I can. With three disabled boys, Lyme appointments, my elderly mothers care... I'm always running on empty...but I easily dress like this (above) most days. It gives me such joy and energy to see how happy others are to see me and helps me fulfill my vocation to my family better.
I want to give you my shortcuts to save you time so you TOO can look beautiful quickly each morning. Ain't nobody got time to waste. haha
...in 1999 I started Our Lady's Modesty Crusade© and counseled hundreds of women how to incorporate modesty into their lives. Women who increased their spiritual life and rediscovered their femininity.
That was 19 years ago and things have sure changed ! (and many of you early adopters have abandoned the modesty wagon...am I right?!) While the world and society has changed fiercely, modesty HAS NOT. But the confusion has INCREASED...
Modesty is so important it will affect:
and your community.
YES, all these people are affected! THAT is why modesty is so POWERFUL. And It is MUCH harder than it seems because the devil comes out in full force to discourage and derail your good intentions. Woe to those that give the WRONG impression of what modesty should be.
Join me for the ALL-NEW Our Lady's Return to Beauty Pilot Program! I will share my 20+ years of research & living modesty with you.
I will use my professional background of skincare research and beauty as as licensed Cosmetician and Pro Make up Artist for 30 years, to support you.
I LOVE Fashion and as a Certified Image Consultant I can't WAIT to help you look and feel beautiful (without guilt!)
This new monthly Pilot Program is guaranteed to improve your spiritual life and give you the tools you need to take care of yourself and your family with JOY. I am SOOOO EXCITED....I want to SPOIL you with my tips and advice and reminders about self-care for YOU regularly!
Just a few Examples of what we could cover:
- Let's study the virtues and how they apply to our spiritual life.
- Let's dig deep into the topic of modesty and tear apart the myths and lies about modesty.
- I will share my BEST tips for natural make-up so you can easily look your best just staying home!
- I'll share how to be modest with today's fashions so you don't LOOK and FEEL like a toad.
- I'll share my closet and how you can shop in your own closet and save on a new wardrobe.
- I'll share my favorite Skin Care tips so you can age gracefully and wear less make up if you choose.
- I'll share my make-up tips so you can wear make-up that enhances YOU and helps you to look more like you, just better.
- I'll share my heart and encourage you to keep trying and help you grow in virtue and love of God.
- Together we will pray for each other, the world and make reparation for sins in the world, because this is truly a time for the rise of good women in the world...and as Catholic women we are going to save the world by our tears, prayers & modesty - While being feminine and beautiful!
©Copyright 2018-19 Rita Davidson & Little Flowers Family Press All Rights Reserved.