Oops did you see that?
By Rita Davidson
I was wondering how an order came though for 5 books the other day? Then I realized OOOPS I forgot to turn off the Black Friday sale! That’s what you get when you are so busy trying to get so much done and forget those loose ends. LOL
So lest you think I was going to be a big mean-y and going to close that sale down, I thought I better let you all know the BULK SAVINGS has been EXTENDED !
I have been just SWOONING over all the comments from readers who got the book and wrote in to send their thanks. I mean what a shock to know how this little book; born out of so much blood, sweat and tears, could move hearts so much? I’m well humbled. I was in our 30 Day Study Group today, that is drawing to a close soon, and was thinking…
Just think of all the people that need this message?
- *PRIESTS that DO NOT correct the immodesty in their parishes.
• MOTHERS who do not realize how badly they are letting their girls dress.
• FATHERS who are unaware of the snares their wives and daughters are leaving out in the world.
• YOUNG GIRLS who do not know their value AND their influence.
• GRANDPARENTS who are always buying your daughters PANTS or immodest clothing.
- If Fr. John Hardon was right when he said, “Modesty is the pre-condition to restore society” it is IMPERATIVE this book gets into the hands that can make a difference.
SO take advantage and ENJOY those BULK SAVINGS until December 16th, 2016 (before I’m forced to close it down by my accountant!) haha
Rita xo J
Rita is a Catholic wife, and mother of seven, with three autistic boys. Author, of “Immodesty, Satan’s Virtue” (2001) and speaker, she has a PASSION for making #realcatholicmodesty understood. She is a licensed Hairdresser, and Make Up Pro with a degree in Natural Health who enjoys essential oils. She enjoys making people smile and sharing God’s love with anyone who will listen. After overcoming a stroke, disabilities, they lost everything in a devastating house fire that made them homeless for six months. She is determined to lead souls back to Christ by finding the #realcatholicbeauty in their lives by carrying their cross with JOY!
©Copyright 2016 Rita Davidson & Little Flowers Family Press All Rights Reserved.