Rita’s MODEST Fashion tip
by Rita Davidson
On my Facebook page the other day, I shared a QUICK Modest Fashion tip that everyone loved. So thought I’d share it with you here. Nothing strange or amazing, but sometimes we really OVERthink modesty.
Rita’s Modesty Fashion Tip;
when you don’t know WHAT to wear? This is my FAVORITE GO-TO tip.
- Grab an oversize white T-shirt.
- Dress it up with a scarf (I’ve recently been called the Queen of Scarves!) haha! I”ll take that name thank you! 🙂
- And layer it with a necklace too. (see that’s what I’ve done)
- Pair it with your favorite skirt in any color.
- Skirt can colorful or plain, denim or maxi, it doesn’t matter!
- Be sure to match your accessories TO YOUR skirt for style.
- Now go buy yourself some inexpensive oversized (not TOO big) white t-shirts and don’t keep saying you can’t afford to be modest. 🙂
That’s it! Fast, easy, modest! FUN!
How do you make modesty easy and fun?
SHARE your tips here, so others can use them too!
Rita Xo 🙂
©Copyright 2015 Rita Davidson & Little Flowers Family Press All Rights Reserved.
Rita is a Catholic wife, and mother of seven, with three autistic boys. Author, of “Immodesty, Satan’s Virtue” (2001) and speaker, she has a PASSION for making #realcatholicmodesty understood. She is a licensed Hairdresser, and Make Up Pro with a degree in Natural Health who enjoys essential oils. She enjoys making people smile and sharing God’s love with anyone who will listen. After overcoming a stroke, disabilities, they lost everything in a devastating house fire that made them homeless for six months. She is determined to lead souls back to Christ by finding the #realcatholicbeauty in their lives by carrying their crosses with Joy!